These are the Top Tips Before You Buy a Diamond
You are likely new to buying a diamond at https://diamondexchangehouston.com/. This can make it confusing for people who are trying to find the perfect diamond.
1. Make sure you are not making a compromise
Diamonds can be very expensive.
2. Before you purchase a mined diamond, consider other options
There are many ways to mine diamonds and make beautiful engagement rings.
The most common engagement rings are made of diamonds. But, colored gemstones are also very popular and can be worn every day. Gems such as aquamarine and morganite are also popular.
3. When buying a diamond, quality is paramount
A grading report should accompany any diamond.
4. There are many ways to get diamonds
While most people prefer round diamonds, you can also use other shapes.
These shapes can be larger than the round ones of equal weight.
The square princess-cut ranks second after that of the round. Our shape-specific guides can help you find a shape.
5. Prices are affected more by carats than their appearance.
The carat weight of diamonds can have a significant impact on their pricing. Because diamond prices per-carat rise when they are larger than certain benchmark sizes, or "magic figures", such as 1.50cts and 0.50cts,
Diamond prices rise exponentially when the carat weight increases. A lower carat weight could have a more significant impact on the price than the appearance.
6. Keep Color and Clarity Simple
Both clarity and color are rated.
7. Before you buy a diamond, do your research
Research is always good. Quality can be affected by many things.
8. Always, Always, Before You Buy
First-time buyers should see a diamond in its intended setting from different angles.